Mick and I were at Cinegear last month and on a rare day off we sat by the pool in our hotel and recorded a couple of episodes.This podcast runs for 21'21 but you can also download and listen on your devices or in the car. [powerpress]
In this episode I ask Mick to talk through the challenges he just faced shooting a 2 month long project in 4K
Mick runs a very busy production company in Sydney, Australia
In this interview he shares how thee handled massive storage requirements on a BBC tv series called Lah Lah
We also discuss How you might consider managing increasing storage demands in your post production
- 1:00 Mick talks about workflow and his recent large-scale project
- 2:55 Explaining ‘Centre Cut’
- 3:45 Explaining the choice of using 4K and Pro-Res to record
- 8:10 What storage was used and the size needed.
- 10:05 Talking long term archiving.
- 11:45 Choices of back up and LTO management.
For further information check out Micks Website www.litupdigital.com
[3 Reports Red]